- 225 g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 400 ml double cream, plus extra for serving
- 150 ml milk
- 50 g icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- cocoa powder, to dust
Method1. Put the chopped chocolate into a large bowl.
2. Put the cream into a saucepan, bring it gently to the boil, then pour it over the chocolate. Stir together until the chocolate melts and put this mixture to one side.
3. In another bowl, mix together the milk, icing sugar and yolks.
4. Pour the egg and milk mixture into the chocolate, stir till combined, then strain through a sieve into a clean bowl.
5. Pour the mixture into small pots.
6. Put the pots in the fridge and leave overnight.
7. To serve, remove the pots from the fridge and dust with cocoa.
credits to: http://uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/599888