- 200g unsalted butter, softened.
- 190g icing sugar, plus more for dusting.
- 155g plain flour
- 140g corn flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4. Line/grease two baking trays with baking paper or butter.
2. For the biscuits, sift all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and add the butter. Mix well with an electric mixer.
3. Using your hands roll tablespoonfuls of the mixture into about 24 small balls. Place the bowls on the baking trays. Gently press down on the top of each biscuit with a fork to flatten them so they are almost doubled in size.
Click here to see the link.
This recipe was slightly deceiving. Many of the claims made by the authors turned out to be inaccurate. Because of this we had to tweak it in a few places and use some creativity when decorating to hide the discrepancies. The biscuits were tasty overall, but slightly over-sweet and filling. 3/5